Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 15 October 2014

COLOR COORDINATES - Simon Says Stamp DT Card

Hello lovely peeps,
I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself today due to feeling pretty rubbish with a cold. Several of my colleagues have been poorly with it for the past few weeks and there was me thinking I'd been spared looking like Rudolph, but it's finally got me.
This cold HAS to be gone by the weekend as I'm off to London on Monday to meet up with some fabulous ladies, some will be taking a very long flight to come to England and I can't wait to meet them IRL :)

 It's Wednesday which means ..........

 at
& this week our challenge is
COLOR COORDINATES 
 
We have a special challenge this week ! As you may know Simon’s Creative Director Shari Carroll has a Color Coordinates monthly feature on the Simon Says Stamp Blog and this week we are joining in with Shari’s color scheme AND Shari is joining us as a Special Guest here too !!
This is the gorgeous Coordinates Inspiration Board, featuring several of Simon’s Colored Cardstock, for us to use.


I have dusted off my Magnolia Halloween stamps as well as Simon's super cute own brand Happy Halloween stamp set.

Halloween cards are so popular in blog land and I love making them yet I personally have never sent or received one! Halloween isn't as popular in England as it is in the USA, so this little card will no doubt end up pinned up on one of the beams in my attic craft room.
The Copic colours I've used are -
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R12, hair - N9, N7, N5,boots - N5, N3, N1, N0, socks C3, C1, C00
Witch Tilda - dress G94, G43, G40 / C1, C00, hat - BV08, BV11, BV00, BV000  Pumpkins - YR27, YR15, YR12
Tilda With Broom - dress - BV08, BV11, BV01, BV00, broomstick - W4, W2, W0


50dollar_voucher_600px
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 

Simon Says Stamp
Don't forget to visit the new SIMON SAYS STAMP STORE BLOG  for lots of fabulous inspiration, candy, and lots of  lovely new or featured products.
 http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/ 

That's me finished for today peeps, I don't think I will be moving far off the sofa today so a nice chill out blogging session is all I'm planning on doing.
Thanks for stopping by 


16 comments:

  1. Oh, dear me, this is just too adorable! I love your little scene and how you combined images. Your coloring is gorgeous, as always, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Mandy. I don't like Halloween at all! Tho I do love Autumn. What you up to in London ? Come visit me if you like ha ha. Just bring all your crafting kit if you do come he he x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly beautiful as always and full of lots of gorgeous details as always you are so creative x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauuu
    Mandy
    this is devine halloween card
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww this is gorgeous Mandy :-) the whole design of this is super cute, I love the kitty watching the Tilda sisters getting ready for Halloween and all the little ghosts :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous details and coloring, Mandy! I am amazed how you did this Halloween card with the cute Tilda images!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhhh, they are just darling, Mandy, and you wove the challenge colors in beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab card Mandy !!! fab use of colors and coloring
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  9. An adorable card Mandy - such of a gorgeous scene - fabulous Tilda's and elements - especially the cute cat.......beautifully embellishmed!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey Mandy! such details...darlin image. hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is soooo very cute ;) i love that little ghost attached to the bow :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaaahhhh and WOW!!! I love your little dollies. Your card is complete in everyway. You did a fantastic job and I'm not just whistlin' Dixie (I live in the south :-).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is fabulous Mandy, absolutely love it.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Mandy - this is so fantastic - the image is brilliant - I love it - is it one image or have you layered two stamps? Gorgeous card. Hey - how about I send you a Halloween card and you send me one - I've never received one either!!!
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty :-D Oh I would love to receive card like this ;-)
    Enjoy
    Milka

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this card.

    Berni x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins